Jamie Foxx Cooks And So Should Other MenOct 28th, 2009 | Author: admin | Category: Fly Recipes
It’s been a while since we’ve featured a Fly Recipe, so I figured there was no time like the present to add another meal to your repertoire. Now if you’ve been paying attention, I’ve consistently preached the importance of men learning how to cook. Not because I think we should all become world-class chefs—which I don’t … but I do believe that a man can enhance his appeal by learning this skill set. Not only does it impress the ladies, but it also provides an added dimension to his dating game plan. Jamie Foxx shares his favorite recipe, and shows that no man is too big for the kitchen.
Try it out, and let me know the results.
Jamie Foxx’s Fly Recipe- Crusted Mozzarella Chicken
• 4 chicken breasts
• 4 egg yolks mixed in a small bowl
• 1/2 TB salt
• 1/2 TB pepper
• 3 cups of breadcrumbs
• 1 to 2 cups of mozzarella cheese
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Take chicken breasts and dip into egg yolks
4. Add salt and pepper: or whichever seasonings you like
5. Roll chicken up in breadcrumbs. Put into oven and bake until crust forms on outside
6. Add mozzarella on top of chicken just before done
7. Turn over and broil for a minute until cheese sinks in
Serve with steamed veggies or whatever side-dish you prefer.
If you want to check out more, visit Cooking With Irene.
Fly Video Feature
Enjoy this article? If so, share it with a friend and subscribe to the Fly Guy Chronicles RSS feed.
6 Tough Relationship Talks You Must Have